Fall shopping list:
1. New denim, dark wash. I buy denim every year in the fall. My favorites from last season have usually been worn to death so it's time to invest again. Since none of my jeans fit right now, I bought one pair but am still looking for 2 more.
|Joe's Honey in Lainey wash|
2. Fall pants, on-trend style. This year I went for skinny cords.
|Kut from the Kloth Skinny Cord|
From Left to Right: Bailey 44 Half Time Top, Velvet Nahlah Top, Nic + Zoe Jaquard Top, Velvet Merina Top4. Must-have dress. I always buy fall/winter weight dresses because I love to pair dresses with boots. Plus, fall dresses help me feel better about myself because they have more structure and a little more material:). I've bought 2 this year, but am still looking for 3 more. We have big orders due today and tomorrow in the store, so maybe my new dress(es) will be in there! A couple I purchased:
Velvet Charrie Dress & Bobi Modal Collar Dress
5. Cardigans. I buy 3-8 of the lovelies. We live in Oregon, after all, so that makes us layering people!
A few Cardigans I just couldn't resist:
6. Fall jacket. I cleaned out my jacket closet and got rid of 3 old jackets that had seen better days. I felt great about this one I plan to have for many, many years!
|Bailey 44 Gigolo Jacket|
7. Bras. A good bra has about a year of life before the elastic is shot and the "ladies" no longer look perky. I just got two new bras and my bust has seriously never looked better (well except maybe when I was twenty-one). The bra I bought and love. Got it in two colors:
|Wacoal bra from Macy's|
Boots I bought:
Frye Carson Lace up From Imelda's and Steve Madden Intyce boots from Nordstorm (bought these in this color and black)
9. New undies. I splurged on seamless Calvin Klein hipsters. LOVE them and the fact that I just kissed my underwear lines away!
|Calvin Klein Hipster Invisibles|
Although I still have a few more things on my list, I need to recover and recharge a bit. All that shopping wore me out!
Spokane shops we loved:
Jigsaw. Perfect for gals over 50. My mom found 2 very cute tops she couldn't walk away from!
I loved Cues. I bought a sweater from them and wanted a lot more...but as you know I get almost all my clothes from my store, so I felt like I majorly splurged by buying any clothing outside of my four walls!
Please let us know if you need help with your fall shopping list. Remember we're here to make you look and feel fabulous!